Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Teri's 'Desperate Housewives'' Baby Bump

From ET Online:


Click here to suggest a name for Teri Hatcher's Baby!


"Desperate Housewives" star TERI HATCHER is packing on the pounds when the hit ABC series returns with new episodes in April -- but the weight gain isn't for real. Teri's character Susan is in the family way.

"It is getting bigger every episode," she tells ET's KEVIN FRAZIER, who is on the set for a visit. "This morning we started a new episode and I put on a new pad. They are getting bigger every couple of episodes -- and I went, 'I can't see my feet!' I had that moment that happens to women. I forgot there was a stage when you get so big, you look down and can't see your feet any more."

In real life, Teri is mom to 10-year-old EMERSON, so it has been a decade since she has experienced all the joys -- and hardships -- of being pregnant.

"All the padding makes me waddle," she continues. "The crew is making fun of me. We just did a scene where the director wanted me to get down on the ground, I said, 'Really? Okay.' That is not easy for someone this pregnant, but we did it."

Teri also reveals that one of her co-stars recently had a day that wasn't so easy: KYLE MacLACHLAN spent the day basically naked.

"He is so funny," Teri shares. "He was so brave and such a trooper. It was so cold and he was outside. I have said this from the beginning -- when those great humorous moments that are honest drive the situation, it is so great."

"Desperate Housewives" returns with new episodes on Sunday, April 13 at 9 p.m. on ABC.


Watch Teri Hatcher and DH co-star James Denton interviews in the ETOnline Video here.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin