Saturday, June 8, 2013

Watch: Amy Adams and Henry Cavill 'Man of Steel' interviews (plus more MOS cast interviews)

 (Clark Kent/Kal-El), , Antje Traue (Faora), and director Zack Snyder were interviewed by MannyTheMovieGuy as part of MOS press junkets. Also, a few more interviews including Henry, Amy, and Ayelet Zurer (Lara Lor-Van), and the rest of the Man of Steel cast (Diane Lane, Kevin Costner, and Russell Crowe).

Watch their fun interviews below...

Amy Adams
(source: MannyTheMovieGuy)
What was your inspiration to playing Lois Lane?
You know? I grew up loving Lois Lane. All incarnations. I grew up with Margot Kidder, Teri Hatcher, even Erica Durance in Smallville. So like I know the Loises. And It’s just something I wanted to be a part of… and Zack presented such a sort of reeling, grounded reality in which to place her and I thought, you know, that’s something I can identify with and have fun with. 

I just identify with this really focused spunky girl… I grew up watching this kind of movies and I think that… I always thought that she was human. She wasn’t… She didn’t have to be like the foxiest girl in the room, she was going to be the toughest, you know what I mean? like it didn’t matter to her. Her femininity just was natural…
And she’s not a damsel in distress.
No. No, she’s not. She’s definitely a part of the solution.
Henry Cavill
(source: MannyTheMovieGuy)

Also...

Antje Traue
(source: MannyTheMovieGuy)

Zack Snyder

(source: MannyTheMovieGuy)

Plus a few more MOS cast interviews...

Henry Cavill & Amy Adams

(source: HenryCavillOrg)

Ayelet Zurer

(source: heyuguysblog)

Man of Steel cast interviews

(source: jakethemovieguy)


(source: ichiban2592007)

Even more MOS cast interviews below...
 
 Henry Cavill Interview - Man of Steel
Diane Lane & Kevin Costner Interview - Man of Steel  
Michael Shannon's Official "Man of Steel" Interview

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin