Friday, March 14, 2008

Kate Bosworth - “Marie Claire” April 2008

Taken from Just Jared:


Kate Bosworth appears on the cover of Marie Claire in its April 2008. The 21 star dishes on beer drinking, practical joke playing and her party girl side!

On getting older and older: “I just turned 25, which was a weird one. I feel like I had this quarter-century crisis. Whenever I said before that I was 21 or 22, everyone would say, ‘Oh, see, you’re so young.’ And all of a sudden, you hit 25, and people say, “Oh, right, uh, OK.’ And you’re like, ‘Uh, what do you mean?”


On her love life: “Orlando [Bloom] and I were both in the public eye. So this relationship [with model James Rousseau] has been a little easier that way. And I feel like I’m in a different stage of my life, to be honest. With Orlando, we were younger.”


21 costar Josh Gad on Kate: “Kate Bosworth can drink anyone under the table. Get a couple in her, and she’s definitely a very fun and crazy girl. We went out to a pub on St. Patrick’s Day. Not only did she pick the place, but she picked the rowdiest place, where everybody and their mother came. And it’s like, ‘OK, she’s one of us! Let’s get shit-faced!’ But Kate is always one step ahead of you. She had a blast, and everybody was just enamored of the fact that there’s a superstar singing and dancing and going nuts. But she was also the first one to be like, ‘OK, I’m out of here.”


This issue of Marie Claire featuring crazy Kate hits newsstands next Tuesday, March 18th.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin