Monday, June 3, 2013

Amy Adams on Elle UK - Behind The Scene cover photoshoot

As previously posted here, Man of Steel star is on the cover of Elle UK July issue (on stands this week, on June 5th!) and Elle just published the behind the scenes video and some excerpts from her interview:
Amy Adams: ELLE Behind the Cover Video
ELLE UK - Behind the Scenes photoshoot screen captures via Amy Adams fan
She’s the unstarriest of megastars but Amy Adams loves the idea of being a diva and is set to play Lois Lane in Summer’s biggest blockbuster – Man Of Steel. 
In her exclusive cover interview in the new issue of ELLE, which is on-sale on 5 June, Amy admits that she recently ‘stood for half an hour waiting [at a falafel joint] and no one paid attention.’ 
It’s almost unbelievable that a four-time Oscar nominated Hollywood A-Lister with trademark red hair can remain that anonymous. But then, Amy Adams is pretty extraordinary.
Our July cover star started out as a waitress in a musical theatre restaurant, entered the limelight in Catch Me If You Can in 2002 and then disappeared again before finding her stride: ‘I choked. I felt this pressure to suddenly be this level of actress that I wasn’t confident enough to be.’ 
‘Being an actress hasn’t made me insecure. I was insecure long before I declared I was an actress. I like not being noticed. It has been a struggle because I love performing, but if I’m in a group of people and someone has a bigger personality I’m like “Go ahead, and have fun! It looks like a lotta work.” 
She also reveals the secret to being low-key, escaping the paparazzi and feeling out of place at the Oscars: “I had an existential crisis at the Oscars, sitting next to Sean Penn and Meryl Streep and being like, ‘What am I doing here? I don’t belong here.’

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin