Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Henry Cavill video interviews talking about 'Man of Steel'

MTV.com has posted an article in which reveals how relieved he is that fan reaction to him being cast as Superman for Zack Snyder's Man of Steel film is overwhelmingly positive.

Superman Actor Henry Cavill Is Thankful For 'Man Of Steel' Fan Support

"I think the best part has been recently when people have sort of seen all the work that has gone into it," Cavill said, speaking to his physical transformation. "I think I won a lot of people over, and I felt the support really come behind me, which is a really good feeling, because when you're doing this all for [the fans], telling a story for them ... you want to do it justice," he said, adding that on the particular day when the shirtless photos were snapped, he was fighting very chilly temperatures and 80 mph winds from a helicopter hovering above him. "It's wonderful to have all the people online going, 'This is great, this is amazing, I can't wait, thank goodness it's him.' It's wonderful, so thank you to everyone out there," he said, speaking to camera. "I do appreciate it."
Watch the video interview below...


Source: MTV.com

Other Henry Cavill/Superman related video interviews (as HC promotes his new film Immortals)...
Henry Cavill Talks Getting Ripped For 'Immortals' & 'Man Of Steel'
Henry Cavill: My Shirtless Scene Is Just a Small Sequence in 'Man of Steel'



Also, New Henry Cavill 'Man of Steel' set photos and spoilers!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin