Saturday, November 13, 2010

Video: Watch Erica Durance's Lois and Teri Hatcher's Ella Lane scene from Smallville's 'Abandoned' episode

Watch  () watching a video tape of her late mom,  ()! Such a beautiful and emotional scene (every touching and heatbreaking too at the same time) between Lois and her late Mom via video tape (and my two favorite Lois Lanes...they were both amazingly brilliant and had me in tears)!!!

Watch the video clip below and read the transcript from Teri/Ella's line too. Be sure to have tissues handy!...*sobs*!

(source: SuperGEM9S10)
 

Ella: I hope I'm doing this right. Lois, my little girl. I've asked that you girls not be brought to visit me in the hospital. I know you don't like being told what to do, but I want want you to have happy memories of me...
Lois: Mom.
Ella: The Colonel [General Lane] is convinced I'll pull through. He packed a bag with my favorite nightgown and sweater. Hmm, I didn't know your father noticed those things. He even managed to slipped in blue. Your father got this for me the day we found out I was pregnant with you. We were stationed in Russia. There, this is considered a symbol of hope. He's going to do a wonderful job raising you, but sometimes girls need their Mother. So, as hard as this tapes are to make. They're for the days that I want to be there and won't be. Play the tapes. Think of ME, because losing a parent, it can create a hole in a person's heart. Someday, you're going to meet someone special. Knowing you, I'm guessing...Tall, Dark, and Handsome. And you can't commit to that person fully, if you think there's a love you're missing from some old memory, like ME. You can't let someone leaving you stop your future with someone else. You know, the thing about being a parent is...it doesn't end. Not with age, not with death. I will always be your mother, Lois. And I will always love you.

Also, watch the following Lois/Clois scenes/clips from Abandoned episode (special thanks to SuperGEM9S10 for all these Lois/Clois video clips!)... 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin