Friday, May 22, 2009

Recent Dean Cain interview mentions Smallville and Desperate Housewives

Dean Cain was recently interviewed by Access Atlanta's Radio & TV Talk at the premiere screening of his latest film, The Way Home, last May 13th.

He was asked about his thoughts on Smallville, if he had meet the late Christopher Reeve, and whether or not he would ever join Teri Hatcher on Desperate Housewives.

Here are parts of DC's interview with...

His thoughts on “Smallville,” the CW drama about Superman that has lasted longer than “Lois & Clark” and will be back for season nine this fall. “I heard the concept and didn’t think it would make it past one season,” he said. “But when I saw what they did and how they reinvented what they did, I was impressed. It’s a fantastic success. I even did an episode for it. It was a lot of fun.”

Has he ever met the late great Christopher Reeve? “No. I never had the opportunity. But I met his family and done stuff for his foundation.”

Would he ever do “Desperate Housewives” with his former “Lois & Clark” mate Teri Hatcher? “Marc [Cherry, the executive producer] and I are friends. He’s never done that to me. I politely told Marc that’s not my cup of tea. I don’t watch that type of show. I would act but I’ve only seen the pilot… I’d rather be watching an NBA or NFl game or the History or Discovery channels.”

Read the full interview here.




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin