Saturday, May 24, 2008

Teri Hatcher not happy about TV daughter's dismissal

Teri Hatcher has hit out at the producers of Desperate Housewives for axing her onscreen daughter from the show.

The actress was devastated when she discovered Andrea Bowen would not be a part of the regular cast for the next season of the hit show.

In the finale, which aired in America on Sunday, the cast was transported five years into the future - and Bowen's character Julie was revealed to be a student at Princeton University.

As a result, the character will be absent from the next season of the show - and Hatcher thinks that is a mistake.

She tells USA Today newspaper, "She (Bowen) is somebody who I have done the majority of my work with for four years. I've watched her grow up from 13 to 18, get a driver's license.

"I can't begin to tell you the depths of how impossibly hard it is for me to think about her not being there.

"This is a totally producer/network decision that I have nothing to do with, and I guess I can go out on a limb and say I don't support."


Source: Yahoo! News UK | Wenn

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin