Friday, May 21, 2010

Media Interviews: Tom Welling talks Smallville's final 10th Season

From Superman Homepage:
For the first time in a long time, Tom Welling has spoken to the media and participated in interviews about "Smallville," discussing his thoughts and feelings on the 10th and final season of "Smallville."

NY Post interview:

    PW: What would you like to see next season? Tom: I'd like to see him get out of the trouble he got into at the end of last season [laughs]. But mostly I'd like to see him with Lex again, I'd like to see Michael [Rosenbaum] back. I think it'd be cool to see Lana and Lois in the same room, that would be very interesting for Clark to be a part of. There's Justice League possibilities, there's a lot going on. Ten will be a huge season!
    PW: With the possible series finale, one would think you could bring everyone back.
    Tom: I hope so! I hope they all feel that way. I'd love to see Annette [O' Toole, plays Martha Kent] back more, Michael McKean [Perry White], John Schneider [Jonathan Kent] - all these guys. They're all part of the family!
MTV video interview:






IGN.com interview...
    Q: Now that he's got the gift of the suit, is it a given that he'll be wearing it in episode



    1 of season 10? Welling: I don't know if it's a given. I actually just don't know. I don't know what the storyline is. What we've done in the past is we've been able to tease it, and I think keep it interesting for fans. And I think that they'll be more. We'll see more of the suit this year - I would think we'd have to.
    Q: Are you excited, filled with trepidation, or a mixture of both about possibly fully wearing that suit?
    Welling: Terrified. Absolutely terrified!
Zap2It.com video interview...





[Note: While TW jokes about a possible 11th season. The CW has officially announced that the 10th season will be the final one for the series.]

Source: Superman Homepage | TW photo by getty images

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin