Friday, January 29, 2010

Sneak Peek: Shirtless Brandon Routh on Chuck

Entertainment Weekly's Mike Ausiello has this lil' Chuck tidbit about Brandon Routh's super spy character, CIA agent Daniel Shaw.
Apparently, Brandon has a shirtless scene on the March 1st episode of "Chuck."
It’s a really big deal for me. I worked out like crazy for Superman Returns, but stayed behind the leotard most of the time so you never knew just how in shape I had gotten. Then I took some time off and let my body go a little. So when I heard this shirtless scene was coming up, I worked hard to have something good to show people.
Watch the Chuck Extended promo video clips for the upcoming episodes including shirtless Brandon...

[source: lanteforever]

Also, I've capped some spoilerish promo screen caps of Brandon (kissing Sarah...watch out Chuck!)...including shirtless Brandon...err shirtless Shaw, lol...(reminds me of Dean Cain & Teri Hatcher's Lois & Clark series from the 90s. In one of the episodes when Lois met Clark on his apartment to pick him up and he was shirtless when he opened the door...Lois was a lil' stunned and ended up saying (one of my favorite Lois quotes in LnC), "I said nine. I thought you'd be naked, umm, ready." haha!!!)

Brandon Routh as CIA agent Daniel Shaw on Chuck
(click to enlarge!)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin