Sunday, March 1, 2009

Follow L&K News Blog on Twitter and other social networks

Hey, everyone!

Just want to let you all know that I've created an account for this blog on Twitter.com ... I'm new to this twitter thing, since I just caught up on this trend just recently after learning this from my other friends at other social networks such as myspace, facebook, friendster, livejournal, fanpop, etc., etc., lol. So, bare with me. This twitter one seems to be a lot easier to follow though than these other social networks. I haven't made a facebook page for this blog...yet. I don't know if I will as it's another thing to commit on creating and updating site/pages...I barely even have the time to update the fd2c myspace page one, lol. So, no facebook for this one anytime soon. Perhaps someday when I get a lot of extra time to spare and get bored...as my boredom often leads me to create those fun stuff on those social networks, lol.

Anyway, if you are a twitter follower or active in other social networks, you can...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin