Thursday, September 11, 2008

TV Guide's Interview with Erica Durance (Part 1)

As previously reported here, TV Guide's Matt Mitovich mention about his upcoming interview with Erica Durance. Today he posted the first part of his 2-parts interview with Erica. Here's an excerpt of part 1:

The time is now for Smallville to take the Superman mythos to the next level by teaming Clark and Lois at the "Daily Planet." With the CW series' season premiere a week away, TVGuide.com sought to squeeze some "scoop" out of Ms. Lane herself, Erica Durance. Here in Part 1, the actress updates us on her episode count, braces for the critical storyline laid before her and, yes, reveals the last thing I expected to hear her say


TVGuide.com: First things first: How many episodes do we have you for this season?
Erica Durance: All I know is I'm doing more than my 13, but they wont tell me how many yet.


TVGuide.com: Those sneaks. Don’t they know you have bills to pay? Shoes to buy?
Durance: It is sneaky, right?!
TVGuide.com: Now that we're doing Lois and Clark at the "Daily Planet," do you feel as if, more than ever, all eyes are on you?
Durance: I would go crazy if I felt deeply that way. I would go insane! But what I do feel, because we're moving more towards that mythos, is that I have a lot more to do in each episode. I'm more involved, Lois is finding herself more, and she definitely is becoming that journalist that everyone loves. She's brushing shoulders with Clark a lot, so we have a lot of fun interplay. She'll go to investigate something, thinking that she's the one solving the problem, and meanwhile he's speeding around saving her a lot. It's quite funny.

Read more of Erica Durance's TV Guide interview here.


Stay tune for part 2 of Erica's interview next Thursday (9/18) when Smallville Season 8 premieres!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin