Saturday, March 1, 2008

Teri Hatcher Treats Herself With Diamond

Desperate Housewives star Teri Hatcher has received a diamond ring from one of her greatest admirers - herself. The 43-year-old, who is one of the highest-paid women on U.S. TV, saved up gift coupons to buy the Cartier ring she has been seen wearing on the third finger of her right hand. She says, "It was a gift to celebrate a rather special occasion... It was a gift from me, to me, to celebrate me! "I'm not kidding. I get given a lot of little gift certificates in my work and I decided to save them up to buy something big. "I'm a good saver, so I took three years and saved up a million small certificates, then I went down to the store about a minute before they all expired and I got this! It's an example of what you can do if you save!"

source: Contact Music

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin