Friday, March 12, 2010

Superman Movie News: Nolan and Goyer Confirm Involvement on Superman Movie

According to Superman Homepage, It's official! Christopher Nolan and David Goyer have confirmed that they are indeed preparing to work on a new Superman movie.
    "It's very exciting, we have a fantastic story," Christopher Nolan said while sipping tea in the sleek editing suite that fills the converted garage adjacent to his Hollywood home. "And we feel we can do it right. We know the milieu, if you will, we know the genre and how to get it done right."
As for David Goyer's involvement...
    "He basically told me, 'I have this thought about how you would approach Superman,' " Nolan recalled. "I immediately got it, loved it and thought: That is a way of approaching the story I've never seen before that makes it incredibly exciting. I wanted to get Emma and I involved in shepherding the project right away and getting it to the studio and getting it going in an exciting way."
Read the complete article at the LA Times website.

What does this mean for SR's Brandon Routh? Will we see him return as Superman in this new Superman movie? I personally hope so. We'll have to wait and see...only time will tell...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin